Robert E. Turffs

Attorney At Law


4837 Swift Road. #100-11
Sarasota, Florida 34231

Phone: (941) 953-9009
Fax: (941) 953-5736

What compensation is due to me if I am injured by the fault of someone else?

Personal injury victims are entitled to financial compensation for elements of damages including, but not limited to the following:

  • Lost wages in the past, including overtime and benefits
  • Lost wages in the future, loss of the ability to earn money in the future
  • Medical expenses in the past
  • Medical expenses in the future
  • Physical disability
  • Permanent and significant scarring
  • Disfigurement
  • Pain and suffering
  • Aggravation
  • Inconvenience
  • Loss of the enjoyment of life
  • Embarrassment
  • Mental disability
  • Emotional trauma
  • Property damage
  • The expense of having somebody else perform chores such as home maintenance and cleaning and yard maintenance.
  • The expense of having somebody else perform tasks at your business, if you are self employed.